The Extended Mind trains virtual and augmented reality companies to apply key insights from behavioral science to increase user engagement and make the best experiences possible.
Choose the workshop that will help your team level up.
Interaction Design I
Learn how to optimize communication between a user and an application, mediated by input and output devices. Highlights are:
• Insights from psychology and neuroscience on how to design VR & AR interactions
• Leveraging the physical world to make the virtual world more realistic
• Embodied cognition as means to make a better experience and increase usage
Social Intelligence I
In the Social Intelligence workshop, the emphasis is on improving communication with other humans or AI. Takeaways include:
• Why people who have Botox are less capable of empathy and why it matters in VR
• Social norms to curb harassment
• How to use body movements to activate presence and enhance communication
Custom workshops and consulting services also available. Please inquire below.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information or to bring a workshop to your team: